i-DIGITAL PRINTED GLASS
i-Digital technology allows us to print directly onto glass and is designed specifically to create a striking visual presence in any environment or space.
It’s allows architects, specifiers and interior designers more flexibility to display creative images onto walls, windows and internal design displays and features. You can use any high-resolution images or artwork to create stunning effects that engage the audience.
To ensure we get bright, vivid colours that are durable, resilient and non-fading, we use permanent ceramic UV inks. Once applied and then heated at high temperature to cure the inks, it provides a stable and tough finish that is resistant to chemical or light damage.
We have exclusively teamed up with Sun-Studios who have access to 100’s of stunning images including abstract art, nature, landscape, onyx and marble (that look fabulous when softly back-lit with LEDs) plus a large number of other textural images including wood, leather and silk. Your selected image will be adapted by the design team to ensure best quality and fit for the size and shape of the glass installation.
- Use any high resolution image or artwork
- Special effects can be incorporated using solid and translucent layers into the glass
- Images may be glazed internal or external or encapsulated inside a lamination
- Colouration of image is permanent and UV stable, thus no fading or cracking
- Designs can be split across one or multi panel configurations
- Finished images are guaranteed for the life of the glass
- Maximum size 3000 x 1500mm
- Thickness range from 4mm – 20mm
REQUEST A SAMPLE
To request for more information please call us on 01582 809498 or use the our online form
I-Digital Printed Glass has numerous applications and can be used both internally and externally.
- Commercial Properties
- Meeting Rooms
- Apartments and High Rise Buildings
- Kitchens and Bathrooms