i-DIGITAL PRINTED GLASS
i-Digital technology allows us to print directly onto glass and is designed specifically to create a striking visual presence in any environment or space, residential and commercial.
Digital printing allows architects, specifiers and interior designers a highly flexible option to display creative images onto walls, windows and internal design displays and features. You can use any high-resolution images or artwork to create stunning effects that engage the audience.
To ensure we get bright, vivid colours that are durable, resilient and non-fading, we use permanent UV inks printed on a 2018 Cannon Oce oversized flat-bed printer. Once applied and cured the result is a stable and tough finish that is resistant to chemical and light damage.
We can print any high-resolution images or artwork to create stunning effects. Our catalogue contains 100's of stunning images including abstract art, nature, landscape, onyx and marble (that look fabulous when softly back-lit with LEDs) plus a large number of other textural images including wood, leather and silk. We have completed several projects in private medial practises and beauty salons looking to create a focus for their clients, motivational images for Gym walls and photographs of the 'view from the building' in basement areas.
The selected image will be adapted by our in-house design team to ensure best quality and fit for the size and shape of the glass installation - VIEW OUR 2018 PRINT IMAGE CATALOGUE
- Use any high resolution image or artwork
- Special effects can be incorporated using solid and translucent layers into the glass
- Images may be glazed internal or external or encapsulated inside a lamination
- Colouration of image is permanent and UV stable, thus no fading or cracking
- Designs can be split across one or multi panel configurations
- Finished images are guaranteed for the life of the glass
- Maximum size 3000 x 1500mm
- Thickness range from 4mm – 20mm
REQUEST A SAMPLE
To request for more information please call us on 01582 809498 or use the our online form
I-Digital Printed Glass has numerous applications and can be used both internally and externally.
- Commercial Properties
- Meeting Rooms
- Apartments and High Rise Buildings
- Kitchens and Bathrooms