Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us here at Mega Glass as we want to ensure that your products are delivered quickly, efficiently and correct. To enable us to manufacture your items we use and follow the process outlined below - this will make sure everything manufactured to the exact requirements, time frame and to our high Mega Glass standards.
Our 34,000 Sq ft factory is completely geared up to manufacture individual, bespoke, short run glass products for the residential sectors. Our specialist residential team work closely with house builders, interior designers, specialist kitchen designers and showrooms to help create functional and engineered glass solutions for various room projects and applications within the home.
The team work on a breadth of project requirements from single private homes to multi-plot housing developments and apartment residences. The product range includes bespoke kitchen splash backs in gloss, satin and mirror and back-lit options to kitchen worktops, shelving, window sills, table tops, glass fronted radiators, frameless shower screens and mirrors.
All the glass is manufactured in-house and we can produce glass to almost any colour in our onsite paint mixing facility. To view our iClad colour ranges click on the links - iClad Gloss Range, iClad Satin Range and iClad Mirror Range.
We offer a a full service operation that includes template, manufacture, and installation across London and the home counties, including Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Surrey and Essex.
- CONSULTATION - Our project team will have an initial discussion with you to obtain as much information up-front. This will ensure we supply the correct product to you.
- DRAWINGS - We will require plans or drawings to enable us to use approximate measurements for quoting against.
- ESTIMATED COSTS - Once we have your plans, we can then work out estimated costs based on the product variants and the installation.
- SAMPLES - Once the initial quote has been been sent, we will then send samples for your approval.
- ACCEPTANCE IN PRINCIPLE - Once you have decided on the product, colours and estimated costs, we will require a 50% deposit of the final cost.
- SITE VISIT - We will send out our template team to site to confirm exact measurements and clarify any issues regarding finish, colour, edge detail, etc.
- FINAL CONFIRMATION - Once we have all the final details on price, product adjustments and all the actual realities of the job, we will confirm a final cost for approval.
- MANUFACTURE - We will process your order and begin manufacturing the items, this will usually take between five and ten days to fabricate depending on glass, finish, shape, number of cut-outs required, whether or not the glass needs to be toughened, etc.
- INSTALLATION - Once an installation date has been agreed, our team will be on site to fit.
"I just wanted to say thank you to Mega Glass for my new splahsbacks. They are a very stylish addition to our kitchen and exactly what i hoped for. Above all, i was very impressed by the professional service provided by everyone at the office and onsite"Sarah Cross, Harpenden
"To the team at Mega Glass - thank you for all your help this year. I know we are pains at times and give you unrealistic deadlines, but in all seriousness we wouldn't be able to deliver for our clients without your continued support and patience"Premier Boys